26.5.11

Blink and you'll miss it!

I am about to rush off to my mum's house for the day, with B4 in tow, so I really can't stay long!

I thought you might like to see one of the bird tags I showed you in this post, in it's new role as a label!
This is the woven basket that holds our small collection of cased DVD's (the rest are in a new box system which I'll share with you soon). I was pretty happy with the little 'chalkboard' look labels I had made, but on a natural texture like this basket, the shiny laminate label just didn't quite make me smile.

So the DVD basket was the first to get a new birdie label! I labeled with a subtle white pen, because it's not of great concern to me that the word stands out. It shows up nicely in person however, and I really love it!

It looks lovely on the basket, if I do say so myself, and I can't wait to find more perches for these birdie labels! This whole unit just got a switch around yesterday, so I'll be sure to post some pictures soon, it amazes me how quickly my house changes sometimes...

Have a lovely Thursday wherever you are in the world!

xo Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment